Re: [Xen-devel] Interested to participate in Outreachy Program

Hi Doug,
Can you tell me what steps I should follow for this project?
Regards,
Sabiya

On Mar 5, 2016 11:59 PM, "sabiya kazi" <sabiyafk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Doug,

I would like to work on the project Rust Bindings for libxl as a part of Outreachy Program 2016.

I have completed my B.E in Computer engineering from Pune Institute Of Computer Technology, Pune, India.

I am using opensource software and I would like to contribute to opensource community. I am interested in learning system programming and virtualization concepts.

Can you please suggest me how to go ahead for this project and
for submitting my first patch, can you assign a task to work upon?

Regards,
-Sabiya