Re: [Xen-devel] Running Xen on Nvidia Jetson-TK1

Hi Dushyant,

On 09/03/2016 20:37, Wei Liu wrote:
On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 08:23:29AM +0000, Dushyant K Behl wrote:
I'm working on a research project with IBM, and I want to run Xen on Nvidia
Tegra Jetson-tk1 board.
html/xen-devel/2015-03/msg01122.html),
and I am using this git tree -

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/xen.git
and branch  - tegra-tk1-jetson-v1

But when I try to boot Xen on the board I am not able to see any output (even
with earlyprintk enabled).
After jumping to Xen the board just resets without showing any output.

I am using upstream u-boot with non secure mode enabled. I have also tested
booting the Linux kernel on the same setup
and Linux 4.0 is able to boot with all 4 cores in HYP mode and kvm enabled.

Can anyone help me as to what I might have done wrong while using Xen?

I never tried to boot Xen on Jetson-TK1 myself.

Could you provide the command line you use to compile Xen (with earlyprintk enabled) and the U-boot runes?

Regards,
--
Julien Grall