Re: [Xen-devel] On setting clear criteria for declaring a feature acceptable (was "vmx: VT-d posted-interrupt core logic handling")

This is the potential issue Jan pointed out, and adding the comments is
according Jan's comments then. But as George pointed out, it is not
very clear to how to reproduce this scenario in real world and what
is the criteria of "the list is too long", so here we are discussing whether
it is reasonable to make this feature default off just because of this
theoretically existing issue, and hence the " criteria for declaring a
feature acceptable ".

Thanks,
Feng