[Xen-devel] Changes to xenbits login (removing ssh password authentication) - please reply by Friday March 4th

Hi all,

due to the denyhosts package having been removed from Jessie, we are planning
to disable SSH password authentication from xenbits. The majority of people who
have xenbits accounts do use SSH public-key authentication, but there may be
some people who don't.

I added people who I could identify from their logins and who have been active
in the community recently into the BCC list.

If you do use password authentication and not SSH public-key authentication,
please reply to this mail. We may need to install your SSH key on xenbits.

Best Regards
Lars