Re: [Xen-devel] staging: libxl compile error in libxl__domain_save

On Sun, Feb 28, Wei Liu wrote:

> If the current set of compiler flags is not good enough, we should
> improve it. I'm afraid having a third set of maintainer mode flags that
> nobody else uses is going to cause us more headache.

There is nothing wrong with the CFLAGS. They are perfect for developers.
But the commiters hopefully do some sort of compile test before doing a
push. And this compile test must include -O2 to enable enough
diagnostic to catch developer errors.

Olaf