Re: [Xen-devel] staging: libxl compile error in libxl__domain_save

On 2/28/16 8:10 AM, Andrew Cooper wrote:
> On 28/02/16 02:01, Doug Goldstein wrote:
>> On 2/27/16 2:14 AM, Olaf Hering wrote:
>> The relevant patch is here and still waiting for an ACK:
>>
>> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-02/msg02715.html
>>
>> Once that gets merged and I can enable tools building on Travis then yes
>> it would catch it.
>
> There is still the HVMLoader errno issue, and the Clang (__align8__
> uint64_t) issue.
>
> What about SeaBIOS?  Is that fixed in the 1.9.1 tag, or are there
> further issues luring?
>
> ~Andrew

I forgot about the HVMLoader errno issue which I'm hitting here. This
branch has the fix I mentioned waiting to get ACKed but its hitting the
HVMLoader issue.

https://travis-ci.org/cardoe/xen/jobs/112358926

As far as SeaBIOS goes, I'm using the system package. You unfortunately
have to make a symlink from /usr/include/asm ->
/usr/include/asm-generic, which is what Ubuntu does to build their
SeaBIOS package.

Unfortunately ARM fails to cross compile on any Ubuntu box I've got with
the same errors as Travis:

https://travis-ci.org/cardoe/xen/jobs/112358935

--
Doug Goldstein