Re: [Xen-devel] EXTRA_CFLAGS when compiling Xen

  • To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Corneliu ZUZU <czuzu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:09:47 +0200
  • Cc: Tamas K Lengyel <tamas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>, Razvan Cojocaru <rcojocaru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:10:02 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=bitdefender.com; b=b3l0uYHgkTcOS3BXjOJy5GphGQFsyfwYy2OT2ZVwA03bNx/3R4MURzyQjVXn/r5c7XQ/7a3Kc3t+7/AfPHwQH/5mxf1Ac5w7BzxNECOKtm35PPUkdTvrPl3sq88iufSmRzK82l4b730/KVhCTtQhKw8IbfdKQm4Qcu54h8cXmG3Z9j2T1h2I4e0PW9T8oKDfZ9e6kSvarKQE9KLMj7Ili13iPmUAIUCPMjxIkygMrW7gAsw4oI19vbwdm65wKrIEAsT74PY87VBtdEuPFwLQOS4gnFh8vPeywPhSSQwN5za0fySKT/FbTz66wiWgf4JokZCFuwGDRtEbAJ79N10KuA==; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Received:Subject:To:References:Cc:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-BitDefender-Scanner:X-BitDefender-Spam:X-BitDefender-SpamStamp:X-BitDefender-CF-Stamp;