[Xen-devel] How the implement some functionalities (mentioned in text part) in Xen

I have a virtual machine in which some processes are running. I want to analysis their behavior using VMI at xen.

My tool has two components:i) xen patch running at hypervisor ii) analyzing component running at Dom0Â

1. Xen patch is responsible for collecting the system call information of a monitored     process. It can be syscall no and process id.
   - how to take this information? //particularly i want to trap any execution of          monitored programs.
   - how to store this information in buffer?
   Â-how to send alert to my another daemon (analyzing component) running in         Dom0.
2. On receiving alert, analyzing component perform analysis over the collected data.Â
   - how to send the buffer information (pid and system call no) to analyzing           component?

Thanks in anticipation.

regards,
Preeti