Re: [Xen-devel] Status of multiboot2 support on EFI?

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 05:10:58PM +0000, Andrew Cooper wrote:
> On 02/02/16 17:01, PGNet Dev wrote:
> > I launch Xen on EFI currently via chainload in Grub2.
> >
> > While troubleshooting other issue, it's , at best, quite inconvenient.
> > I understand multiboot2 support is in the works.
> >
> > The latest status I've found on multiboot2 support in Xen is
> >
> >   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2015-07/msg00094.html
> >
> > What's the _current_ status of multiboot2/EFI in Xen?  Is there any
> > more recent work?  Maybe a plan/roadmap?
>
> CC'ing Daniel who is the person working on this.

I am still swamped with our internal stuff. I hope that I will finish
it in 2-3 weeks. Then I am going to continue work on this. I think that
this should be Xen 4.8 target. I drop a line on Xen-devel when I restart
work on this issue. Stay tuned...

Daniel