[Xen-devel] [nested xen]how to correspond a cr3 to specific vm or pid?

Hello, recently I'm looking into the code of nested xen under /xen/arch/x86/mm/hap, here are some questions which I hope to get help from you.

1. About nested ept. Is the memory translation process like this: L2 VA --> L2 PT --> L2 PA --> L1 EPT --> L1 VA --> L1 PT --> L0 EPT --> MA? What's the corresponding libxc functions? And who manages the EPT? L0 XEN for L0 EPT and L1 XEN for L1 EPT? Or both managed by L0 XEN?

2. How can I can the execution context of a specific process in nested vm? For example, I can get context of the L1 XEN using xc_domain_hvm_getcontext (xch,domid, ctxt_buf, size) from dom0 of L0 XEN, but I don't know which nested vm it belongs, it is possible to directly obtain the pid of a specific process in L2 VM from L0?

The questions might be a little confusing, I don't get a very clear understanding of nested xen, especially with the concept of dom0 involved. If you need more information, please feel free to let me know. Happy holiday and best wishes :)
Dear sir, I'm a student at computer science from China. Recently I'm looking into the code of nested xen under /xen/arch/x86/mm/hap, here are some questions which I hope to get help from you.