Re: [Xen-devel] how to enable kdb for xen

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 11:24 PM, quizyjones <quizy_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there any progress?

Hey

I did look into this and I could not find the trace of what I have
done before. So I decided to ytu and port it to current version from
this Mukesh patch:
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-04/msg00003.html
It looks like it applied without major issues, but I have not tested
it yet, but its in my plan for next week.

Elena

>> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:42:47 -0500
>> From: ufimtseva@xxxxxxxxx
>> To: konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx
>> CC: elena.ufimtseva@xxxxxxxxxx; quizy_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx; tim@xxxxxxx;
>> xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] how to enable kdb for xen
>

>> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
>> <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > CCing Elena who poked at it some point. Not sure if she got it ported
>> > over though.

>> Hey!
>> If I recall correctly, I did try to port kdb. Let me find out what
>> happened there.
>>
>> Elena

>> --
>> Elena