Re: [Xen-devel] Introduction by Outreachy intern

On Mon, 2015-12-07 at 15:04 +0530, Harmandeep Kaur wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Harmandeep,

> I am Harmandeep Kaur, Outreachy intern for December 2015 â March 2016
> round
> from India. I will be working on the project âIntroducing
> PowerClamp-like driver for
> Xenâ with Dario Faggioli and George Dunlap. More info about the
> project on my
> blog https://harmanio.wordpress.com/

Great post, and great to see you here! :-)

So, still about the post. We have, here at the Xen Project, a blog
"planet" that aggregates all Xen related blog post around the web... at
least the ones from the blog that are appropriately setup to work with
it.

I think the posts you will write during your internship, should
definitely be there. So, I hope Lars and Russ can give you all the
details necessary to set this up.

What I remember is that, on your side, you should create (from your
blog admin panel) a category (or a tag, I'm not sure, it could be that
both are ok). Then, there should be a way to get an RSS feed associated
to such category/tag (it's still your blog admin panel that should show
let you see it). At this point, you only have to:
Â- Let us know what the RSS feed url is
Â- _always_ apply that specific category/tag to the posts that youÂ
 Âwrite for the internship (or, in general, that are about Xen :-) )

Let me know if you encounter any issue...

> Looking forward to the exciting next three months with all of you.

We all are :-D

Welcome again, and Regards,
Dario