[Xen-devel] help for function xc_map_foreign_bulk() and munmap()

Hi,alls,

In xen-4.4.1/tools/libxc/xc_domain_save.c/xc_domain_save(),there are two function calls:

region_base = xc_map_foreign_bulk(xch, dom, PROT_READ, pfn_type, pfn_err, batch);

munmap(region_base, batch*PAGE_SIZE);

I know the function wruncached(io_fd, live,(char*)region_base+(PAGE_SIZE*(j-run)), PAGE_SIZE*run) is writing the memory data to a file, the region_base is the base address.But the region_base is always same,so how it achieved to write the different memory data?maybe the function munmap() is useful.

so,could any body tell me what did the functionÂxc_map_foreign_bulk() and munmap() doÂconcretely?