Re: [Xen-devel] Is there a way to get a VM base (starting) address?

On Mon, 2015-11-30 at 23:53 -0500, D'Mita Levy wrote:
> I am interested in locating a VM's base (starting) address in memory in
> relation to other VM's running on the same host - is there a way to do
> this through Xen or the XenAPI?

VM memory is not allocated contiguously in host memory, it can be scattered
from all over the place.

So there is no such thing as a "base address" in relation to other VM's.

Obviously a guest kernel has a starting address in the virtual/guest-
physical address space, but I don't think that is what you are asking for
(and in any case would be internal to the guest and not generally exposed
to toolstacks).