[Xen-devel] Contributing to Outreachy (Dec '15 - March '16)

Hi,

I am an Outreachy (Dec '15 - March '16) applicant. I have a background in C, C++, Python, bash and Unix like systems. I also have knowledge of operating systems and networking.

I know it's late, but I am interested in contributing to the Xen project for this round of Outreachy, if possible. If the interns have not been finalized, can I participate in this round ? Also, can someone please point me to the relevant sources ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Aastha Yadav