Re: [Xen-devel] Adding Xen development headers to XenServer

On 23/10/15 19:07, D'Mita Levy wrote:
Is it possible to add Xen development headers to XenServer? I would like to do a little bit of VM introspection with LibVMI on XenServer. I have all the other dependencies installed (glib, flex, etc.) just missing the ones for Xen...Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wrong list.  Dropping xen-devel to BCC, adding xs-devel to CC.

~Andrew