Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6, OVMF and arm64

On Wed, 2015-10-14 at 12:29 +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> I can send a patch for Config.mk when the patch passed our tests.

For xen-unstable I think we should just move up to

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=osstest/ovmf.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/xen-tested-master

We don't have any separate tests for ovmf in 4.6 (since there is currently
no correpsonding git branch to even test, I think) so the only way to
trigger those would be to backport a Config.mk change (again, I think).