Re: [Xen-devel] RFC: LTS and stable release scheme

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 08:52:23AM -0600, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > What do you propose when we regarding stable branches when we switch to
> > 6 months cycle?
>
> See the chicken-and-egg problem: I can't answer this, because the
> issues with the stable trees are the main reason I don't support the
> change to the release cycle (yet).

I have mistakenly taken your final reply to the other thread as your
agreement to the new release cycle.  Maybe we should continue our
discussion there. Let's draw an conclusion if we really want 6 months
before pursuing this LTS topic further.

Wei.