Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTest Nested v12 16/21] Add PDU power method for nested L1 and L2 guest

Robert Ho writes ("[OSSTest Nested v12 16/21] Add PDU power method for nested
L1 and L2 guest"):
> For nested host/guest, its power on/off method shall be
> its host invoke $(toolstack)->create/destroy method.

Thanks for this patch, which I have substantially edited for my v14.

However, I notice that it was missing a signed-off-by.  Can you please
confirm that I should add your s-o-b ?

Thanks,