Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke baseline test] 62352: tolerable FAIL

osstest service owner writes ("[xen-unstable-smoke baseline test] 62352:
tolerable FAIL"):
> "Old" tested version had not actually been tested; therefore in this
> flight we test it, rather than a new candidate.  The baseline, if
> any, is the most recent actually tested revision.
>
> flight 62352 xen-unstable-smoke real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/62352/
>
> Failures :-/ but no regressions.
>
> Tests which did not succeed, but are not blocking:
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl     7 host-ping-check-xen   fail never pass

This seems to be the recurrent arndale network problem.  The ping
test shows 14% packet loss.

>  test-amd64-amd64-libvirt     12 migrate-support-check   fail never pass

This is expected.

Overall runtime of this test was 10:11 UTC .. 11:34 UTC, so 1h20
mins.  It may take longer if the ARM test is not truncated.

It's running out of cron now, every three hours at xx:51 UTC
for xx=01,04,07,10,13,16,19,22.