[Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-jens-4.3

Hey Jens,

Please git pull

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-jens-4.3

which is based on your 'for-4.3/drivers' branch. It has one fix that
should go in and also be put in stable tree (I've added the CC already).

It is a fix for a memory leak that can exposed via using UEFI xen-blkfront
driver.

If you prefer for me to just roll it in a Xen GIT PULL (in case you are done
sending git pulls to Linus) I can do that as well.

Thanks!

drivers/block/xen-blkback/xenbus.c | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++------------------

Roger Pau Monne (1):
      xen/blkback: free requests on disconnection