[Xen-devel] libxen-light

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: kumara rathnavel <kumara.bsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:56:36 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 07:09:04 +0000

Hello,

I do not find any proper documentation regarding API provided by the Libxenlight. All I find is the documentation for the xl that in turn uses Libxl Library. But I would like to use the library calls directly, I am able to basic operations like listing vm, reboot and all those . But when it comes to creation of domain or attaching device , I am filling the structures the same way as xl is doing. But I get a Seg Fault. Can you share some documentation on the Libxenlight API if possible or guidance would do,,.....

Thank you,
Kumar,...