Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTEST -- nested test case development, RFC: ts-guest-destroy doesn't call guest_await_dhcp_tcp() if guest has fixed IP

Hu, Robert writes ("RE: OSSTEST -- nested test case development, RFC:
ts-guest-destroy doesn't call guest_await_dhcp_tcp() if guest has fixed IP"):
> So you won't object turn xenbr0 config to 'dhcp' as following, right?

No, I'm afraid that's not right.  The logic in this function needs to
be changed to always preserve what it finds, not replace it.

> > We should continue to use fixed IP addresses where we have them.
>
> Then I'm not confident to change selecthost(). Would you help give me
> the patch addressing this?

I will try to come up with something.