Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTest Nested v12 02/21] Correct a mistake in setboot_grup2() of Xen entry parsing pattern

Robert Ho writes ("[OSSTest Nested v12 02/21] Correct a mistake in
setboot_grup2() of Xen entry parsing pattern"):
>     In previous adding of 'submenu' parsing code, a mistake was made.

It would be conventional to mention the exact final commit message as
found in the mainline tree, which seems to be

  b77a6a2522d8 "Changes to support '/boot' leading paths of kernel,
  xen, in grub"

It would also be conventional to CC the author of the original commit,
in case they have a good reason for having done that.  (I have done
that now, even though I think it's clear that the change was
accidental.)

Thanks,