Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 61521: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 08.09.15 at 16:52, <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 02:30:30PM +0000, osstest service owner wrote:
>> flight 61521 xen-unstable real [real]
>> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/61521/
>>
>> Regressions :-(
>>
>> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
>> including tests which could not be run:
>>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemut-debianhvm-amd64 19 guest-start/debianhvm.repeat
>> fail
> REGR. vs. 61059
>>

> I suspect this failure is due to infrastructure problem.

This or some random (but reoccurring) failure. Not so long ago I
already mentioned that for the purpose of just determining whether
a guest is up

ssh: connect to host 172.16.145.6 port 22: Connection refused

is sufficient, as that means there was a response (albeit a
negative one). But whether the refusal is due to something
getting corrupted in the networking stack or due to an
infrastructure problem is rather hard to tell.

Jan