Re: [Xen-devel] PAGE_SIZE (64KB), while block driver 'struct request' deals with < PAGE_SIZE (up to 44Kb). Was:Re: [RFC] Support of non-indirect grant backend on 64KB guest

On 04/09/15 16:41, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>> Maybe we could fall back to the previous plan of modifying xen-blkfront
>> for the moment?
>
> Which afaic need to be reposted?

Right. Although I didn't see any comment on the patch. All the comments
was about the problem. Does it mean that you and Roger are "happy" with
the way it's done?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall