[Xen-devel] Improve or change devel mailing-list for improve efficiency and spending less time, is this possible?

I saw some discussions about the developer cycle, patch review and how to improve.

Based on what I saw an important thing for improve efficiency and spending less time is the way of communication, actual seems only mailing-list/mails.

It seems to me that currently has some limits and in many cases takes a long time for some specific searches,trouble finding patches that need attention etc...

A good solution I think would be a forum specific for developing with these features: - light even if with many specific features useful for developing and compatible with all browser and devices - have all as forum discussion that is easier to search, access to all post etc... now the search is only via web for month (losing link in different months) and with mail (if storing thousands of emails per month) - possibility to include group or single users (for example maintainers) to a discussion (also notify with mails based on specific destination users settings), better that send mails, faster for search, will avoid also problem of mails not received, mail address changed etc... - good patch "integration", possibility to include/see/download patches, raw vision (like the patch sent now with mail with git), add of special tags etc... This is probably the more difficult thing to do because need to find the best way to manage well the patches, including series and ultimately have a better solution to track, review, comment, etc... - optionally automatic include maintainer for patch posted, probably after loading it on server scanning with a similar to scripts/get_maintainer.pl - advanced searching including if is a normal discussion or patch, if the user is present on notify list, selection of all tags, for example for search in patch that are fix or features, is the discussion/patch is without reply or with reply older that specified range (faster search of patch without review, or without recent reply), is closed (about patch if merged) or not

I did a fast internet search about without find a similar solution, the only near thing is probably forum with some specific extension (if exist). There are some solutions with part of these goals but lacking in some important, for example github.

What do you think about this?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.