Re: [Xen-devel] Design doc of adding ACPI support for arm64 on Xen - version 5

Hi Shannon,

On 28/08/15 10:45, Shannon Zhao wrote:
> 2. Copy and change some EFI and ACPI tables

[..]

> All above tables will be mapped to Dom0 non-RAM space(e.g. the space
> after Dom0 RAM).

If I understand correctly what you are saying, you plan to put the
tables just after the Dom0 RAM bank. Although, there can be multiple
banks and how can you be so sure that there will be no MMIO at this place?

--
Julien Grall