Re: [Xen-devel] XEN 4.3.4/4.4.3 Dom0 reboot loop with AMD FX-8350/Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3]

>>> On 25.08.15 at 16:33, <nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry for the spam. I found via google more options and tried. After
> adding the following: dom0_mem=4096M,max:4096M dom0_max_vcpus=8
> dom0_vcpus_pin loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all
> iommu=debug,verbose,no-amd-iommu-perdev-intremap
>
> Now I am amble to the hypervisor. So enabling log level allowed it to
> booth, eh eh? Really curious to know why it cannot boot with no options.

And you're sure it's not one of the other options? Log level
adjustments really shouldn't have such an effect, so any
further detail you could provide wold be appreciated.

> Anyway is there any advantage for me using the latest 4.4.x?

Of course, as always: More modern, more bugs fixed (and hopefully
not too many new ones introduced).

Jan