[Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 test report from XenServer

Hi,

While the Developer Summit was happening in Seattle, I set up a
XenServer nightly test on -rc1(ish).

There were no identified issues, which is a clear testament to quality
of the 4.6, and shows a substantial improvement over previous releases.

As 4.6 has matched our quality bars for inclusion, XenServer trunk is
now 4.6 based.

~Andrew