Re: [Xen-devel] [URGENT RFC] Branching and reopening -unstable

Hi Wei,

Thanks for CCing me, for me, I prefer option 2, it won't affect the normal
development release cycle, if the contributor wants to contribute to
-unstable, then it is his responsibility to resolve the confilicts on the
main branch. but I think it depends on the maintainers who will make the
decision.