Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTEST -- nested test case development, RFC: ts-guest-destroy doesn't call guest_await_dhcp_tcp() if guest has fixed IP

So shall I conclude as following?:
1. Xen install shall create xenbr0 bridge with dhcp mode; Apply to both L0 and
L1.
2. in each selecthost invoke, query DHCP lease for host's IP. (This assumes no
more
fixed IP used in any cases).

And who's going to make the patch for these? me or you will help provide?