Re: [Xen-devel] About Xen bridged pci devices and suspend/resume for the X10SAE motherboard

On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 10:47 -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 05:14:28PM +0300, M. Ivanov wrote:

> > > CC-ing Xen devel.

> > > Did you update the BIOS to the latest version?
> > Will updating to version 3 solve my issue?
> > Can you do a suspend/resume on your X10SAE?
>
> It did work at some point. I will find out when I am at home later today.

Looking forward to your reply and am really thankful for your time,
so far I've tried changing many of the settings in the bios,
fiddling with Xen's kernel params,
blacklisting the xhci driver, doing a xl detach.

The only thing I haven't done yet is updating the bios,
but Supermicro's support couldn't give me a changelog:

"The primary objective for ver3.0 BIOS release is to support Intel
Broadwell CPUs"
"We do not know if BIOS update will fix the issue you are seeing as we
never tested it with Xen."