commit c60b6d20b0fd29836a224fdaf9f0d06272144b46
Author: Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Mon Jul 6 14:45:12 2015 +0100

    ts-debian-hvm-install: Arrange for installed guest to use a serial console

    So that the guest boot will be logged somewhere useful (the qemu-dm
    log).

    It still seems to pickup a "quiet" from somewhere, so it's not as
    useful as it might be, but it is an improvement.

debian 7.2 shall using kernel < 3.15, not sure if this commit causes the problem
I'm meeting.

Anyway, I need to look into its auto-installation process.

Best Regards,
Robert Ho