Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on ARM: Problems on fast model

On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 14:28 +0800, harry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to simulate xen on ARM with fast model, but I failed to download
>  git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/boot-wrapper.git which is lost.
>
> Who has this file can send me one or who can tell me where I can download
> it?

Cloning that URL works fine for me.

Please, when asking for help always give as much detail as you can about
what you have done and what didn't work. Include logs where appropriate.

BTW, depending on the arch you are targeting you may prefer
git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/boot-wrapper-aarch64.git

Ian.