[Xen-devel] Xen on ARM: How to run an Android on xen

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: harry <13401187209@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:12:36 +0800 (CST)
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 06:10:49 +0000

Hi,

I want to run an Android with xen on ARM. I use the Arndale 5250 with Cortex-A15. But I can only boot a linux system, but can't run an Android successfully. So I want to know if there is a guide to let me know how to boot an Android on Xen successfully.

Also, I am doing research about xen on ARM. I want to know where I can download a version of Xen with only codes about ARM without other architecture.

Thank you very much.

Harry