Re: [Xen-devel] [MINUTES] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-22)

El 23/07/15 a les 12.59, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk ha escrit:
[...]
> We forgot to speak about dom0. This work outlined will lay out how to do it -
> but the pieces for dom0 are not implemented and would need work (which
> actually may be following most of the is_pvh in the hypervisor).

Let's do that once we have DomU nailed down and the guest ABI marked as
stable.

Some work will indeed be needed for Dom0, for example I would like to
avoid using the current Dom0 builder (construct_dom0, that is suited for
PV, but all the PVH hacks just make it almost impossible to understand)
and start from scratch with a more sane approach.

Roger.