[Xen-devel] altp2m: patch 07/15 and 11/15

Hi maintainers,

While we are sorting through the last 2 to 3 patches that have the main open
comments (patch 5,6,10/15), could you please ack patch 07/15 and 11/15 if you
are ok with it - all previous comments on those have been addressed (this will
allow us to focus on remaining opens). Sorry for missing some emails
(unintentional) reg patch 5 and 10 ;  some changes were skipped in rev 6 so
that we could focus on the Category 1 (ABI ones).

Thanks,
Ravi