[Xen-devel] design philosophy of blktap

Hi, everyone.

I don't quite follow the design philosophy of blktap. Since every virtual disk is backed by a tapdisk process, when there are hundreds of domU running and doing I/O operation simultaneously, which means that hundreds of tapdisk process are doing I/O read/write simulataneously in dom0, won't the I/O performance of domU be hurt badly?