Re: [Xen-devel] Request a freeze exception for Libxl Migration v2 in 4.6

Andrew Cooper writes ("Request a freeze exception for Libxl Migration v2 in
4.6"):
> I would like to request a freeze exception for libxl migration v2.
>
> v3 of the series was posted this morning, and review seems to indicate
> that it is mostly on track.  I hope to have v4 ready to post tomorrow,
> and hope to have no further adjustments required.

Wei asked me for input and I thought it best to reply by email.

Andrew Cooper's summary of the current state is accurate.

In my opinion, the version posted last week was nearly ready.  The
remaining issues with v3 are minor and I expect them to be resolved
quickly.  The overall quality is high.

> The biggest risk, feature wise, is the subject of Remus streams which I
> am unable to test.  An earlier version of the series had some testing
> and identified an issue, which has subsequently been fixed.

It would IMO be reasonable to treat any further problems discovered as
bugs to fix during the freeze.