[Xen-devel] Performance problem about address translation

Hi,

    For I want to translate the virtual address in HVM DomU to virtual address in Xen. But when I use the function paging_gva_to_gfn and get_gfn, I can feel the performance down quickly, the machine become very hot and then I have to force the machine shutting down.

The codes I used as below:
    uint32_t pfec = PFEC_page_present;
    unsigned long gfn;
    unsigned long mfn;
    unsigned long virtaddr;
    struct vcpu *vcpu = current;
    struct domain *d = vcpu->domain;

    gfn = paging_gva_to_gfn(current, 0xc0290000, &pfec);
    mfn = get_gfn(d, gfn, &t);
    virtaddr = map_domain_page(mfn_x(mfn));

I also use the dbg_hvm_va2mfn function in debug.c, performance problem still present.

I don't know why, could someone give me some advices.

Thanks for any advice and best regards!

xinyue