Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on arndale 5250.

On 26/05/2015 08:57, Mazen Ezzeddine (Student) wrote:

Dear experts,

Hi,

I am running Xen 4.5 on the arndale 5250 by compiling u-boot, Xen,  Linux
kernel(3.18.3) and filesystem (ubuntu Trusty). Boot messages of Xen  and kernel
are fine  and Dom0 is booted. However, I see the below login message and  can
not login to Dom0. Please note that typed characters (from my host to the
console) do not apper on the console. Any hint please?

You have to tell to Ubuntu which console is used. See:
http://blog.bigsmoke.us/2011/03/18/getting-a-xen-hvc0-on-a-stock-ubuntu

Regards,

--
Julien Grall