Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt test] 55257: regressions - FAIL

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 03:21:41PM -0600, Jim Fehlig wrote:
> More hint that libvirtd crashed.  Have there been any attempts to
> reproduce this outside of the test rig?  Or capture a core dump?

Here are two from the OpenStack CI loop:
http://logs.openstack.xenproject.org/10/181110/5/check/dsvm-tempest-xen/6005c68
http://logs.openstack.xenproject.org/21/183221/2/check/dsvm-tempest-xen/56324b0

in logs/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.txt.gz, you will find:
libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:396:spawn_timeout: domain 108 device model: startup
timed out
libxl: error: libxl_dm.c:1388:device_model_spawn_outcome: domain 108 device
model: spawn failed (rc=-3)
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1186:domcreate_devmodel_started: device model did
not start: -3

Weird, it's the same domain number for both logs :).

Other usefull logs from openstack can be found in logs/screen-n-cpu.txt.gz,
which is the service that talk to libvirtd.

It's running libvirt 1.2.14 with:
    f86ae40 libxl: Move job acquisition in libxlDomainStart to callers
    894d2ff libxl: acquire a job when destroying a domain
    6dfec1e libxl: drop virDomainObj lock when destroying a domain
and xen 4.4.1 with:
    9369988 libxl: event handling: Break out ao_work_outstanding
    f1335f0 libxl: event handling: ao_inprogress does waits while reports
outstanding
    4783c99 libxl: In domain death search, start search at first domid we want
    188e9c5 libxl: Domain destroy: fork
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/OpenStack_CI_Loop_for_Xen-Libvirt#Baseline

No libvirtd carsh.

--