Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTEST v6 13/24] distros: support PV guest install from Debian netinst media.

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [OSSTEST v6 13/24] distros: support PV guest install
from Debian netinst media."):
> Ian Campbell writes ("[OSSTEST v6 13/24] distros: support PV guest install
> from Debian netinst media."):
> > +    my $baseurl = $cd eq "current" ?
> > +
> > "http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/$props->{PathArch}/jigdo-cd" :
> > +
> > "http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/$props->{PathArch}/jigdo-cd";
>
> This should surely come from a runvar (or perhaps a config option)
> rather than being hardcoded.

It occurs to me that doing this in a runvar with the url would mean
that the runvar "<GUEST>_cd" which currently contains a string like
`current' would go away.

I wonder if a similar consideration ought to apply to the
`<GUEST>_diver' thing.  (Why `diver' rather than `divert', JOOI?)