Re: [Xen-devel] Does Xen unstable tree work?

On Tue, 2015-05-12 at 00:47 +0000, Hao, Xudong wrote:
> Xen unstable tree doesn't update for about one month, I saw staging
> tree has many new commit these days, how often does it merging? Does
> unstable tree still work?

There have been some teething troubles with the push gates since osstest
moved to the new hosting facility, causing spurious failures and other
throughput issues, so staging is lagging behind master fairly
significantly at the moment.

This seem to be back on track (knock on wood) and I hope we will get a
pass in the next day or so (I expect either tonight or early morning UK
time).