Re: [Xen-devel] [V3] x86/cpuidle: get accurate C0 value with xenpm tool

>> > All comments has been addressed, just changelog is written partly.
>>
>> Certainly not. There are still hard tabs in the patch, and there was
>> still a pointless initializer that I had pointed out before. I didn't look
>> further.
>>
> Yes,there are still hard tabs and pointless initializers to be modified.
> Sorry for my mistakes. But which tabs should be used when I modify the
> file like  "xen/arch/x86/cpu/mwait-idle.c" that all use hard tabs
> instead of soft tabs? the source code in the files inside directory
> "xen/arch/x86/cpu/" all use hard tabs.

As said in ./CODING_STYLE exceptions to Xen style are being
made for certain source files originally imported from elsewhere
(Linux most commonly). Style should be consistent within a single
file, i.e. retaining hard tabs there is okay (and really mandated),
but adding hard tabs to files not already using such as their
general means for indentation is not acceptable.

Jan