Re: [Xen-devel] [win-pv-devel] Question about windows domU long boot time in xen and help for update libxl virtio patch (for a test)

I'm using the seabios image from the Xen build. Turns out that it's built with
CONFIG_ATA_DMA off (because that's not set when you run make defconfig).
Turning that on manually in the config and rebuilding makes things a *lot*
faster :-)

  Paul