Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT PULL OSSTEST] Merge up changes from Cambridge instance.

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [GIT PULL OSSTEST] Merge up changes from Cambridge
instance."):
> Driving error on git request-pull, the correct branch name is:
>   git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/osstest.git from-cambridge/2015-05-05

I have just pushed this to colo pretest.

In an hour or so I will check the cr-*.log to see that it seems to
be doing roughly the right thing.

Thanks,