Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD Dom0 IOMMU issues (resent)

Hello all,

Roger built me a kernel with Chen's patch:

On 5/6/15 7:47 PM, Chen, Tiejun wrote:
#1. Disable interrupt message generation
#2.
Please add 'cpuidle=0 msi=1'.

Unfortunately, the system now panics without any Xen debug logging and simply freezing the Dom0.

The first panic was immediate and the second two were at or just after when the FreeBSD DomU reported "Warning you are using WITNESS mode..."

I have left a few echoed comments in the attached serial output.

Michael Dexter