Re: [Xen-devel] Is data transfer encrypted in live migration?

On Sun, 2015-05-03 at 14:00 +0430, Alireza Vaezi wrote:
> Hi
>
> does xen establish a secure (encrypted) channel via ssh to transfer
> data in live migration?

This is a function of the toolstack in use. For the xl toolstack the
answer is yes, everything (including the guest memory contents) is
transmitted over the encrypted ssh tunnel.

I don't know what libvirt does (might be optional depending on the URL
used?).

Ian.